At Walchand PeopleFirst, we are in the business of uplifting lives and augmenting progress. We are a passionate bunch, driven by the desire to bring about true change in individuals and organizations and ultimately, the world. Our aspirations are grand, just like the projects we undertake.
AVOC Training Manager
-The incumbent is responsible for continuously deliver world-class instruction for Dale Carnegie workshops at a quality level, that elates the customers and enhances their business results.
1. To deliver Dale Carnegie workshops to participants in corporate and public forums, meeting and exceeding client and participant needs.
2. To ensure repeat business from existing customers, through delivery excellence and customer relations.
3. To support the major focus areas of our business i.e. instruction, sales, and administration by developing, maintaining, and coordinating required activities
4. To interface with corporate clients, comprehend core-learning requirements and deliver structured training solutions.
5. To undergo a challenging trainer certification process upon satisfaction on the job performance of at least 6 months.
6. To continuously update knowledge of current corporate and business trends.
7. To have a high level of target orientation and the capability to personally drive and build a strong client base and customer satisfaction.
8. To coordinate with the administration department to ensure all training requirements are fulfilled ensuring quality delivery
Qualifications & Experience:-
1. A graduate/postgraduate (MBA preferred) with 10 years and above Business Development experience.
2. The incumbent must possess a passion for training and development and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Experience in handling high-value corporate sales with a demonstrated business track record.
4. The incumbent must have high energy and enthusiasm levels and the willingness to travel extensively.
Expanding the client base and growing the organization’s recurring revenue in the mid-sized to large company market
Senior Business Consultant/Vice President, Business Development
1. MBA with 4+ years of corporate sales experience preferably in Training, E-learning or similar professional services environment selling to L&D, HR teams.
2. Fluency in written and verbal English language
3. Proficiency in basic office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
1. To consult with midsized to large companies and present Dale Carnegie training and related solutions to key decision-makers to grow revenue
2. Build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations, and close business
3. This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business understanding
4. The role will be highly collaborative with other team members
5. The incumbent will have to acquire expertise through onboarding and training to position Dale Carnegie traditional, online and blended training products, assessments and solutions
1. Achieve aggressive corporate sales targets in the geography through a focus on winning new clients through cold calling and relationship nurturing
2. Demonstrate sophisticated skills in sales dialogue with customers and prospects to assess needs recommend solutions and close sales. These conversations leverage multiple internal lead sources to optimize revenue growth
3. Manage the sales pipeline ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets including accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline.
4. Propose diagnostics and other assessments of client need, to determine the root causes of their inability to achieve desired business outcomes.
5. Prescribe, design and implement strategic interventions using the full range of Dale Carnegie Solutions
6. Consult and present professionally in alignment with the Dale Carnegie Principles
7. Write and project manage effective business proposals and projects
8. Close business consistently within the Dale Carnegie guidelines developed for product and services mix and pricing
9. Consult with internal delivery teams to offer clients appropriate tailored solutions
10. Network within the industry, community, business, and customers to stay current on issues impacting customers
1. High achievement orientation
2. Sense of urgency, impatient yet persistent
3. Can develop and execute successful sales strategies
4. Ability to articulate knowledge and sell a broad set of products and solutions from leadership, communication, sales, customer service, and team member engagement curricula
5. Strong business acumen and cross-industry awareness
6. Confidence to interact with senior / top manager levels as well as down the hierarchy
7. Process orientation and CRM experience desirable
8. Persuasion and negotiation skills
9. Good quantitative skills, analytical ability, and logical thinking to deliver better metrics
10. Hungry to learn
11. High-level English language proficiency – vocabulary, written and verbal skills
12. Time management and prioritization acumen