At Walchand PeopleFirst, we are in the business of uplifting lives and augmenting progress. We are a passionate bunch, driven by the desire to bring about true change in individuals and organizations and ultimately, the world. Our aspirations are grand, just like the projects we undertake.
At WPFL, each and every employee is like an important family member. Our everyday lives revolve around each other and across our 6 locations, we live like one big extended family. Collaboration, fun and challenges co-exist in a stimulating environment that enables innovation, a sense of purpose and passion for being an industry benchmark.
Whether it’s through the culture of continuous learning or the spirit of community service, there are a number of opportunities to empower heart, mind and soul at WPFL.
The incumbent will be part of the Open Programs team (Corporate Tele Sales). (S)he will be responsible for selling Dale Carnegie Training Programs for various territories and achieving the company business goals. This is a telemarketing / direct selling role.
1. Understanding of client’s requirement and selling the relevant courses to the customer over the telephone.
2. Achieve desired sales targets across assigned geographies.
3. Improving lead generation mechanisms leading to increased conversion ratio
4. Ability to position and promote the brand / programs.
1. Developing a comprehensive database.
2. Monitor, set right, manage customer feedback, and receive customer testimonials.
3. Meet Customers, business associates for generating business, getting feedback and relationship building.
Safety & Process:
1. To coordinate with various stakeholders (both internal and external) to fulfill all customer requirements in time.
2. Ensuring compliance of all processes on CRM.
3. Reporting compliance as prescribed by the company
2. Fluency in English
3. 2-3 years of work experience – preferably in recruitment/staffing companies, BPO operations.
Marketing generalist with a bias towards Digital Marketing
MBA – Marketing specialization with 1-3 years of relevant experience
or BBM – Marketing specialization with atleast 2 years of experience
or Mass Communications degree / diploma with 3-5 years of relevant experience
or BA/MA in English with 3-5 years experience
All should have certification in Digital Marketing
1. Digital Marketing
i. Development, SEO, CMS, Google Analytics
ii. 3 websites (Global DC, India Futures, WPFL)
b. Social Media
i. Implement distinct strategies for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
ii. Social media analytics and tools
iii. Competition benchmarking
c. Email Marketing
i. Direct mail content writing
ii. Co-ordination of email marketing campaigns
iii. EDM analytics reporting
2. Content Marketing
a. Develop integrated content as per strategy across all digital platforms as well as press advertisements.
b. Create social media content calendar
c. Write Thought Leadership blogs/ PR articles
d. Research and report writing
a. Plan and execute 2-4 company events every year
b. Co-ordinate external event sponsorships, promote and solicit participation
4. Advertizing & PR
Develop content and co-ordinate with agencies for ad design / PR placements
1. Overall Marketing understanding and demonstrated related experience.
2. Strong digital marketing expertise and demonstrated related experience.
3. High level English language proficiency – vocabulary, written and verbal skills
4. Ability to write blogs
5. Creative communication flair
6. MIS orientation , analytical skills to devise improve approach for delivering better metrics
7. Planning and organizing skills
8. Time management and prioritisation acumen
9. Collaborative approach yet capable of operating independently
10. Leadership for team outcomes
11. Strong influencing skills
12. Learning agility
Looking for Sales Candidates from Corporate Training Companies.
1. Building new business from within existing accounts
2. Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
3. Facilitating assessment conversations with business leaders and decision makers
4. Consulting with DC project team to tailor solutions to organizational outcomes
5. Liaising with DC project team to ensure the solutions are meeting the client needs
6. Adding value with current clients to maintain relationship
7. Five years or more sales, management or business experience preferably in a professional service industry.
8. Are fluent in business level of English
9. Comfort in selling to mid to upper level executives
10. Ability to develop accounts strategically
11. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
12. Strong business acumen
13. Ability to network connections to the business community
14. Computer literacy High degree of comfort with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Systems, Email and email management, normal web and internet functionality and use.
The incumbent is responsible to continuously deliver world-class instruction for Dale Carnegie workshops at a quality level, that elates the customers and enhances their business results.
1. To deliver Dale Carnegie workshops to participants in corporate and public forums, meeting and exceeding client and participant needs.
2. To ensure repeat business from existing customers, through delivery excellence and customer relations.
3. To support the major focus areas of our business i.e. instruction, sales, and administration by developing, maintaining, and coordinating required activities
4. To interface with corporate clients, comprehend core-learning requirements and deliver structured training solutions.
5. To undergo a challenging trainer certification process upon satisfactory on the job performance of at least 6 months.
6. To continuously update knowledge of current corporate and business trends.
7. To have a high level of target orientation and the capability to personally drive and build a strong client base and customer satisfaction.
8. To coordinate with the administration department to ensure all training requirements are fulfilled ensuring quality delivery
Qualifications & Experience:
1. A graduate / post graduate (MBA preferred) with 10 years and above Business Development experience.
2. The incumbent must possess a passion for training and development and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Experience of handling high value corporate sales with a demonstrated business track record.
4. The incumbent must have high energy and enthusiasm levels and the willingness to travel extensively.