LOB : Corporate Sales – Global Accounts
Work Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru (open to other locations if individual has demonstrated capability for virtual selling & building large remote relationships)
- ∙ Independent role, to hunt new accounts and build long term profitable relationships.
- Reporting directly to the CMD
Qualification : Graduate with 5 years of successful Experience in B2B Sales, especially in the HR or Consulting domain
- Providing people development solutions to the corporate sector
- Independently consult and offer bespoke training pathways
- Understand client needs, interpret the competency development requirement and tailor training solutions from the vast product suite
- Master the vast product and services suite available for optimum solution development
- Build own client portfolio – acquiring new accounts as well as sales growth through customer retention
- Build and grow long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients – key account management
- Ability to develop and close single opportunities of INR 50 lacs and above – large account selling
- Be externally aware, understand the people trends and implications for various industry sectors
- This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business understanding
- The incumbent is expected to have similar capabilities as above and is expected to expand existing client relationships into global accounts.
- The role requires growing clients with mutli-national presence.
- Leveraging the existing client relationships to map their international offices. Develop and execute an account strategy to grow the client relationship across multiple countries.
- The candidate must have a global mindset and culturally oriented for international selling.
- This role requires prior experience in international sales/consulting.
- Achieve aggressive corporate sales targets annually through a focus on winning new clients through cold calling and relationship nurturing
- Consult with midsized to large companies and present training and OD solutions to key decision makers to grow revenue
- Build and manage an active sales funnel with at least 50 accounts at various stages
- Post onboarding demonstrate diligence and expertise to position in-person, online and blended training products, assessments and HR solutions.
- Demonstrate sophisticated skills in sales dialogue with customers and prospects to assess needs recommend solutions and close sales.
- Leverage social media to prospect and build client connections.
- Ensure the project economics are maintained and negotiate value pricing
- Propose diagnostics and other assessments of client need, to determine the root causes of their inability to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Prescribe, design and implement strategic interventions using the full range of product and services portfolio.
- Write and project manage effective business proposals and projects
- Co-ordinate with internal delivery teams to offer clients appropriate tailored solutions
- Network within the industry, community, business, and customers to stay current on issues impacting customers
Attributes & Competencies
- Basic HR Understanding; people issues and how people contribute to business- (gained through experience or education)
- Business Acumen
- Ability to create a Sales Strategy and a Plan for creating Sales Target & Forecasting Plan
- Quantitative Skills (Ability to read, analyse and interpret data)
- Goal Orientation
- Achievement Orientation
- Versatility- Ability to absorb, embrace and implement new products and strategies
- Persuasive Communication
- Discipline & rigour
- Relationship orientation
- Executive/ Brand Presence
- Intellectual Depth (Drive for research and knowledge)
- Excel Skills
- External Awareness
- PowerPoint Skills
- Marketing Acumen
- Social Media Presence and Savvy
- Networking Skills
- Impatient / Sense of Urgency
- Initiative / Proactive
- Fearlessness and Courage