Consultant, Partnerships & Alliances
Department : Corporate Services
Work Location: Mumbai
Role : Independent role reporting directly to the Managing Director
Qualifications : Minimum 8 years’ experience in franchise development, channel sales or distribution with relevant sales or marketing degree. Preferably in Education, HR businesses or Consulting
Job Overview :
- Sales growth through Partner Development.
- Manage entire process from solicitation to contract completion and successful partner on boarding.
- Pipeline maintenance and adherence to sales processes.
- Passionately represent the brand(s) and be able to ethically coach prospects through the discovery process, financing resolution and market development.
- Prepare a market penetration strategy through partner network development Develop a financial and business plan for expansion of partner network
- Grow the business exponentially by setting up and managing profitable partnerships within India and SAARC region
- Develop a viable business model for partners
- Co-ordinate with Legal for partnership structuring and contracts
- Strategize and execute the outreach and communications plan to source suitable partners Set up partnerships and alliances in Tier 2 and 3 cities
- On boarding, training and supporting partners to initiate and grow business in their territories
- Devise system for monitoring partner performance. Compile, analyse and interpret sales and financial data to drive high performance.
Attributes & Competencies
- Ethics & integrity
- Ability to influence others, identify and overcome objections
- Marketing & Financial Acumen
- Ability to create a Sales Strategy and a Plan for creating Sales Target & Forecasting Plan Negotiations
- Quantitative Skills (Ability to read, analyse and interpret data)
- Goal Orientation
- Achievement Orientation
- Versatility- Ability to absorb, embrace and implement new products and strategies Persuasive Communication
- Discipline & rigour
- Relationship orientation
- Executive/ Brand Presence
- Intellectual Depth (Drive for research and knowledge)
- Excel Skills, PowerPoint Skills
- External Awareness
- Social Media Presence and Savvy
- Networking Skills
- Proactive problem solving, solutions oriented