Location : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai & Pune
Reporting to : Business Head
Role : The incumbent is responsible to continuously deliver world-class instruction for Dale Carnegie workshops at a quality level, that elates the customers and enhances their business results.
- To deliver Dale Carnegie workshops to participants in corporate and public forums, meeting and exceeding client and participant needs.
- To ensure repeat business from existing customers, through delivery excellence and customer relations.
- To support the major focus areas of our business i.e. instruction, sales, and administration by developing, maintaining, and coordinating required activities
- To interface with corporate clients, comprehend core-learning requirements and deliver structured training solutions
- To undergo a challenging trainer certification process upon satisfactory on the job performance of at least 6 months.
- To continuously update knowledge of current corporate and business trends.
- To have a high level of target orientation and the capability to personally drive and build a strong client base and customer satisfaction.
- To coordinate with the administration department to ensure all training requirements are fulfilled ensuring quality delivery
Qualifications & Experience
- A graduate / post graduate (MBA preferred) with 10 years and above Business Development experience.
- The incumbent must possess a passion for training and development and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of handling high value corporate sales with a demonstrated business track record.
- . The incumbent must have high energy and enthusiasm levels and the willingness to travel extensively.