At Walchand PeopleFirst, we are in the business of uplifting lives and augmenting progress. We are a passionate bunch, driven by the desire to bring about true change in individuals and organizations and ultimately, the world. Our aspirations are grand, just like the projects we undertake.
The content in this site is the result of a collaborative effort of various groups and divisions of the Company. It is our endeavor to continue the enhancement and enrichment of this site in terms of content coverage, design and technology on a regular basis.
- Hyperlinking Policy
- At many places in this website, you may find links to other websites/portals. The links have been placed for your convenience. Walchand PeopleFirst Ltd is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this Portal should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
- We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on this site and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to this Portal so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The pages belonging to this site walchandpeoplefirst.com must load into a newly opened browser window of the User.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Copyright Policy
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material presented on this Site (including graphical images, text, video clips, reprographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by Walchand PeopleFirst ltd. and is protected or covered by copyright, trademark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights.
- You do not have any permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages except for your personal non-commercial and non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialize any such material in any way unless specifically permitted in writing.
- Walchandpeoplefirst.com website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
- If the Walchand PeopleFirst Ltd website requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
- We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the Walchand PeopleFirst Ltd website to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Situations in which you will have the opportunity to provide personal information:
- While making a purchase
- While filling the contact us form
- Information gathered
- We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- These information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data (if you have enabled access to your location on your mobile device), and other information about how you used the Platform.
- How We Work with Third-Party Ad Partners: When we work with our Ad Partners to serve you personalized, interest-based advertising, we do not share information with them that they can use to identify you or associate with you as a specific individual unless you have instructed us to do so (such as when you fill out a lead form in an ad, or approve your Profile for display to employers). Similarly, if one of these Ad Partners has information about you saved in one of their own Cookies on your browser, they use that information to help us send you a relevant ad, but they do not share with us information that we can associate with you as an individual.
- We work with third parties, such as Google Analytics, to provide analytics services that use the Cookies set on your device to measure the performance of advertising and track traffic to our website generally. We have also implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, which categorizes Cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on the Platform and various websites across the internet.
- If you enable location data for the mobile version of the Platform (including any version installed as a native application), we may use your location data to serve you geo-targeted ads for employers and other advertisers that are local to you. In such instances, we do not share your location with the advertiser or advertising network; rather, we provide the advertiser or advertising network with a means to push ads through to users located in certain areas. You may disable location services at any time in your device privacy settings or the settings.
- Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access a website on our Platform. For example, when you access our website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends when you visit any website. These server logs include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, and pages viewed.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access the Platform, including type of device, operating system, settings, and unique device identifiers, and IP address. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone. We collect the device type and any other information you choose to provide, such as username, geolocation, or email address. We also use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software records information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your enquiries.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions, if any.
- To send periodic emails regarding any updates in products or services.
- To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All payments transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- For example – If you enter credit card information on the platform in connection with the purchase of our services, that information is sent directly from your browser to the third-party service provider, whom we use to manage credit card processing and we do not store it on our servers. The service provider is not permitted to use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- To be in accordance
with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- How can you opt in
and opt out on your data shared?
you wish to submit a data rights request to access, correct, delete, export,
rectify, update, or ask questions about your personal data, you may do so by
informing us by using our Contact US form .
addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information or ask
us to restrict processing of your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the
Contact US form with ‘Privacy Request’ as subject.
have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time.
You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link
in the marketing emails we send you.. If you are an unregistered user, or to
opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or
telemarketing), you may contact us using the contact details provided under the
Contact Us form
if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent,
then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will
not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your
withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information
conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You have
the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and
use of your personal information. For more information, please contact
your local data protection authority.
respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their
data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We
will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. Notwithstanding the
foregoing, we reserve the right to keep any information in our archives that we
deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and
enforce our agreements.
Contact Us – If you have any questions or suggestions
regarding this Policy, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or filling out the Contact
US form with ‘Privacy Request’ as subject.